Friday, December 30, 2011

Bungalow Street Fan's

Just a few of the kind words expressed about Bungalow Street Housewares...  Many thanks to all who have made purchases in 2011. 
Happy New Year! 

  • The bowls arrived yesterday. I LOVE them! Thanks very much, they are wonderful pieces of art. I know they are safe for food, but I don't know if my friends will use them for that because they (especially the large brown bowl) are such show pieces.  Great work.  Thanks again,  Abbie  
  • The concrete bowl is wonderful. I'm sure my girlfriend will be thrilled when she opens it on Chirstmas.  Anthony
  • Beautiful piece, I am thrilled, and will be ordering more.  Abbie
  • Love my new mailbox -- it is stunning!!!  DeLeMer
  • BungalowStreet sent me a great product that I will keep for as long as it lasts. The concrete fruit bowl will hold my produce for a long time to come.  Ajay
  • I've had it (Concrete Bowl) for 3 days, and already had friends ask were they could get one!  John